Colby Pepper ’20
"Covenant helped me to understand that no matter the field or line of work, we have an incredible opportunity to reach others for the gospel."
Trey Nation ’08
"I learned to write and think clearly at Covenant, skills which remain relevant in any field, but certainly in academia. My undergrad degree might seem tangential to what I do now, but it continues to inform my work."
Sarah Jelgerhuis ’09
"Covenant taught me how to live life alongside others in a meaningful way. The hands-on experiential discipleship lessons in relationships have enhanced the culture and mission of Paperwhite Designs."
Christina Fox ’96
"I learned about gospel-centered community by living with students and talking about matters of faith. Overall, Covenant taught me how to think biblically and view the world through the lens of Scripture."
David Kraus ’20
"I was surrounded by people who challenged and pushed me to reflect on, reconsider, and revise the attitudes and beliefs I had previously taken for granted."
Sam West ’19
After graduating Covenant, Sam spent three years at the University of Georgia School of Law where he served as president of his class and graduated cum laude.
Thomas Holcombe ’12
Thomas attended medical school on a military HPSP scholarship, was active duty Navy, then served as a flight surgeon. Covenant helped prepare him by broadening his education and giving him a firm foundation.
Jay Lykins '73
From Vietnam to Covenant and then to the business world, Jay credits God with guiding him to develop training materials for young Christians in the secular workplace in his book, Values In The Marketplace.
Haile Nottage '17
Haile played a part in pioneering a soccer program for middle school girls called StrongHER, which affords access to soccer training for girls while building a sisterhood and provides mentorship from women in the community.
Dave Connis '11
Dave's first two novels, The Temptation of Adam (2017) and Suggested Reading (2019), were poignant and successful young adult novels, and his trajectory as an author seemed clear.
Elijah Stephens '03
"My time at Covenant deeply shaped Send Proof, so much so that, in the film, I talk about how the college taught me to value critical thinking. Covenant also shaped my approach to constructing the film, in that I show all sides of the argument."
Sean McDaniel '91
"You can get a degree at any college, but at Covenant you are taught how the Gospel is woven into all that we do and what a Biblical worldview is."
Lilly Smith '19
"The way that Covenant has done education has shown me the interconnection between science that impacts all the areas."
Todd Fleming '12
"Covenant developed in me the versatile skill of learning. I took a lot of core classes that I thought were pointless at the time, but now I realize that the exposure was instilling in me academic confidence and creative thinking."
Kiaira Cooper '14
“I am proud of my journey and thankful for where I am today, knowing where I started and where I came from."
Ryan Burns '15
“God delights in his people serving in a variety of different spheres, and He delights in seeing His people help to bring about flourishing in His world.”
Chris Sossou '11
" I can’t create the Kingdom of God, but I can maintain it and play a role in it.”Read More
John Isaac '79
“It was at Covenant that I learned how to study from a biblical viewpoint.”Read More
Ella Sahertian '18
"I'm profoundly indebted to these professors who genuinely invested in me and have deeply cared about and supported my academic success and professional development."
Nathaniel Henriques '18
"I don't think I would have my dream job so young if not for the countless people who impacted me at Covenant."
Kathryn Kimball '09
"I credit the rigorous academics at Covenant College for preparing me for law school and my career, and I'm incredibly thankful for the many professors and friends who encouraged me along the way."
Undergraduate Departments, Majors, Minors, Certificates, Concentrations, and Programs
- Arts Administration
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Journalism and Society
- Medical Ethics Consultation
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art, 2-D Concentration
- Art, 3-D Concentration
- Art, Art History Concentration
- Art, Graphic Design Concentration
- Art, Photography Concentration
- Art minor
- Art History minor
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies, Missions Concentration
- Biblical & Theological Studies minor
- Biblical Languages minor
- History of Christianity minor
- Missions minor
- Youth Ministry minor
- Biology, Biomedical Concentration
- Biology, Environmental Concentration
- Biology, General
- Biology, Health Professions Concentration
- Biology minor
- Business, Accounting Concentration
- Business, Finance Concentration
- Business, Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management
- Business minor
- Sport Management minor
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, General
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Computer Science
- Computer Science minor
- Community Development
- Community Development minor
- Economics minor
- Education Studies
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Secondary Education Certifications through MAT program
- Education minor
- Natural Science, Pre-Engineering Studies Concentration
- English, Writing Concentration
- English minor
- Writing minor
- Coaching minor
- History, Art History Concentration
- Political Science
- International Studies
- History minor
- Political Science minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Concentrations
- Mathematics minor
- Music, Church Music Concentration
- Music, Creative Studies Concentration
- Music, General Music Concentration
- Music, Instrumental Performance Concentration
- Music, Music Education (Pre-MAT) Concentration
- Music, Organ Performance Concentration
- Music, Piano Pedagogy Concentration
- Music, Piano Performance Concentration
- Music, Vocal Performance Concentration
- Music minor
- Philosophy minor
- Physics minor
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychology minor
- Sociology, Family Studies & Social Work Concentration
- Sociology minor
- Theatre minor
- French minor
- Spanish minor