How to Apply
Begin by starting an online application using one of two options:
We are glad you are applying for admission to Covenant College! Applications for 2023 open July 1st, 2022. As soon as you begin the online application, we will begin processing your file. Applications are evaluated based on the application deadline you choose (early action or regular decision). Once you start the application process, be sure to check your email for login information to access your student portal. All necessary pieces needed to complete your application are in your portal.
November 15, 2022
March 1, 2023
(rolling offers after March 1)
Complete/Submit within our application portal
You will be asked to pay a $35 application fee when you submit your application.
In 1-2 pages, please tell us about your faith. Your testimony should include the basis of your salvation and what it has meant for you to live as a Christian.
Your transcript should be sent directly from your high school to our admissions office. Your transcript should include the total number of units you have completed, your GPA on a four-point scale, and your class rank, if available.
Test Preferred for Fall and Spring 2022-2023
We accept SAT, ACT, and/or CLT standardized test scores. If your scores are not included on your official high school transcript, you may request them directly from the College Board (SAT), the American College Testing Program (ACT), or the Classical Learning Test (CLT).
Covenant's college code numbers are 6124 for the SAT and 3951 for the ACT. Students planning to pursue a teacher certification program, either BA or MAT, should understand that the SAT or ACT may fulfill certain program requirements that the CLT currently would not.
International students: If your first language is not English and/or you are unable to take the SAT, ACT, or CLT, you will need to submit the TOEFL or IELTS instead.
Please have an official score report sent to Covenant (college number 6124). We require a minimum total score of 577 (paper-based), 233 (computer-based) or 90 (Internet-based) for the TOEFL and a minimum or 7 for the IELTS.
The academic reference form and/or letter of recommendation should be completed by a teacher in one of the following subjects: English, foreign language, humanities, math, science, or social science. The reference should be able to attest to your academic performance and classroom engagement. If your reference chooses to submit a letter of recommendation, it should be completed on official school letterhead and sent to the Admissions Office. Please note: references should not be related to the applicant.
You will provide contact information for your Academic Reference within your application and we will email the online form along with instructions for uploading a letter of recommendation to your chosen reference. If needed, your reference may instead complete this pdf version of the academic reference form.
The church reference form and/or letter of recommendation should be completed by your pastor, elder, church leader, or youth leader. Your reference should know you well and be able to testify to your spiritual life, growth and character. If your reference chooses to submit a letter of recommendation, they should include the capacity in which they know you. Using examples, your reference should address your character, commitment to faith, observed strengths and weaknesses, and any other pertinent information they wish to share with the Admissions Office. Please note: reference should not be related to the applicant.
You will provide contact information for your Church Reference within your application and we will email the online form along with instructions for uploading a letter of recommendation to your chosen reference. If needed, your reference may instead complete this pdf version of the church reference form.
If you have completed college coursework, please provide an official transcript from any and all college or post-secondary institutions that you have attended.
Once you submit your application, you can upload your Personal Photo on your Application Status Page.
Want to see who you're talking with? Meet our admissions staff here.
If you have any questions about this process, please let your Admissions Counselor know.
We’re here to help guide you through the application.
Graduate School of Education
Undergraduate Departments, Majors, Minors, Certificates, Concentrations, and Programs
- Arts Administration
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Journalism and Society
- Medical Ethics Consultation
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art, 2-D Concentration
- Art, 3-D Concentration
- Art, Art History Concentration
- Art, Graphic Design Concentration
- Art, Photography Concentration
- Art minor
- Art History minor
Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies, Missions Concentration
- Biblical & Theological Studies minor
- Biblical Languages minor
- History of Christianity minor
- Missions minor
- Youth Ministry minor
- Biology, Biomedical Concentration
- Biology, Environmental Concentration
- Biology, General
- Biology, Health Professions Concentration
- Biology minor
- Business, Accounting Concentration
- Business, Finance Concentration
- Business, Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management
- Business minor
- Sport Management minor
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, General
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Computer Science
- Computer Science minor
Economics & Community Development
- Community Development
- Community Development minor
- Economics minor
- Education Studies
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Secondary Education Certifications through MAT program
- Education minor
Engineering 3:2 Program
- Natural Science, Pre-Engineering Studies Concentration
- English, Writing Concentration
- English minor
- Writing minor
Health, Wellness and Coaching
- Coaching minor
History, Politics, and International Studies
- History, Art History Concentration
- Political Science
- International Studies
- History minor
- Political Science minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Concentrations
- Mathematics minor
- Music, Church Music Concentration
- Music, Creative Studies Concentration
- Music, General Music Concentration
- Music, Instrumental Performance Concentration
- Music, Music Education (Pre-MAT) Concentration
- Music, Organ Performance Concentration
- Music, Piano Pedagogy Concentration
- Music, Piano Performance Concentration
- Music, Vocal Performance Concentration
- Music minor
- Philosophy minor
- Physics minor
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychology minor
- Sociology, Family Studies & Social Work Concentration
- Sociology minor
- Theatre minor
- French minor
- Spanish minor