Employment at Covenant
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Covenant College. We look to employ individuals who are committed to advancing our mission of exploring and expressing the preeminence of Jesus Christ in all things. In addition, we seek to be a leader in employee development through comprehensive benefits, ongoing training, competitive compensation, and a friendly and respectful work environment.
Human Resources at Covenant
The mission of Covenant's human resources office is to advance the cause of Christ-centered human resource practices and to help our employees faithfully relate work to biblical truth.
Covenant's human resources office seeks to accomplish this by:
- creating a Christ-like service culture that embodies servant leadership
- recruiting and hiring effective faculty, staff and administration committed to Covenant’s mission and purpose
- providing training and development opportunities dedicated to excellence
- providing an orientation program for new hires that helps us use our gifts and energy to contribute to our mission
- providing a performance-management system that helps employees assess how we are performing, reminding us all that we are instruments of the gospel
- administering and ensuring compliance with all federal and state regulations
- administering and ensuring compliance with all College policies and procedures
- managing all compensation and benefit programs
- maintaining personnel files and employee information
- guiding the immigration processes and ensuring legal compliance
- addressing the changing personnel needs of our community
- addressing workplace safety issues
- providing counsel, guidance, and advice on workplace issues that help God’s people to love and serve him in spirit and mind and body and in everything we do
Policy of Nondiscrimination
Covenant College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or physical handicap in its educational programs or activities, including admission and employment. It does not discriminate on the basis of gender in the educational programs or activities it operates, including admission and employment, except as required by the ordination policies of the Presbyterian Church in America (a corporation).
Title IX Policy