Associate Professor of Psychology
On Faculty Since 2022
- PhD Clinical Neuropsychology, Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
- MA in Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
- BA Religious Studies - Counseling Southeastern Bible College/University of Alabama - Birmingham
Interests / Specialization
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Philosophical Psychology
- Embodied Cognition
- Psychology of Religion
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Religion
Selected Professional Work
- Wilson, R. T. (2022) Psychotherapy as ritual process and sacred space. Journal of Liberal Arts and Humanities. In Print;
- Wilson, R. T. (2018) A body in motion: Neurocognitive profiles and rural health. Journal Mississippi Academy of Sciences. 63(1).
- Wilson, R. T., Vitellia, K., & Brown, F. (2018, Feb) Prevalence of Math Disorders and Relationship to Paced Auditory Serial Addition Test Performance Among MS Patients. Presentated at Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) Forum, San Diego, CA.
- Wilson, R. T. (2017, Sept) Memory and Brain Lateralization. Presented at the Fall 2017 invited research colloquium with Mississippi State University - Meridian and the University of Central Missouri.
- Wilson, R. T., Marion, S., Mathern, G., & Asarnow, R. (2017) Hemispherectomy: Lateralization Effects. Journal of Pediatric Epilepsy, 06(03): 141-148.
Get to know your professor
Q. If you could compete in an olympic sport, what would it be and why?
A. Soccer; I love the flow and pace of the game, and, all my children play!
Q. Favorite movie?
A. Big Fish
Q. Favorite local restaurant?
A. Odd Story Brewing Co.
Q. Favorite food?
Q. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
Q. If you could teach any other major, what would it be?
Q. Personal Interests/Hobbies
A. Fly-fishing, climbing, and reading