ScotsGive 2023 was a resounding success!
We are amazed by God’s faithfulness toward Covenant College during ScotsGive. We're grateful for the participation of our Covenant family throughout these efforts. All for Jesus!
/ $250,000 goal
Sign up for an email reminder so you don’t miss #SCOTSGIVE.
SPREAD THE WORD
Spread the word through social media using #SCOTSGIVE
SAVE THE DATE
Schedule an alert on your calendar.
ScotsGive Donors Say...
"Nick Barker was an amazing person. In addition to being an English professor, he was also Dean of Students. I remember he had art depicting the 7 deadly sins on his office wall. Miss you Dr. Barker!"
"Grateful to support Dr. Finch's work and ministry at Covenant College."
"I was blessed to be a part of chorale under Dr. Hamm and many of my children have been blessed to work with Drs. Kreuze, Finch and others. May the music dept continue to excel in sharing Christ's message to a hurting world!"
"I was so blessed to have GHC as my Philosophy professor."
"In honor of Dr. Barker and gratitude to God for his gracious, articulate, and faithful witness among us."
"Our sons were recipients of at least one of these scholarships and they were so blessed by them. May this gift bless many more!"
"So grateful for the faithful work of Dr. Davis and the Covenant College philosophy department!"
"These scholarships made it possible for our son to attend Covenant. The Lord used his four years at Covenant to grow him up to be the kind-hearted, biblically aware young man he is. Thank you, Covenant College."
Learn more about this year’s opportunity to support current needs on campus:
Our philosophy students have the opportunity each year to participate in the highly competitive Southern Appalachian Undergraduate Philosophy Conference. This conference enables students to engage with other philosophers at both undergraduate and graduate levels. It also allows students to test their writing and presentation skills and gives them valuable insight into defending their work.
/ $5,000 goal
Gordon H. Clark Symposium in Philosophy
Hosted by Covenant College, this symposium invites Christian philosophers to be keynote speakers on campus, allowing students to explore current philosophical trends further. These symposiums provide a setting outside of the classroom for students to engage with professionals in their field of study.
/ $5,000 goal
Ashe/Barnes Gym Updates
Covenant’s athletic facilities serve our campus and local community daily. This goal will fund new aerobic equipment such as TRX, resistance bands, anchor stations, yoga mats, and custom rubber plates for the recently added squat racks.
/ $15,000 goal
Chamber Singers Tour
The music department is seeking to continue the growth of the Chamber Singers spring tour as a way to bless churches and other organizations and provide off-campus service experiences for students. They hope to increase the length of tour in order to visit more churches as part of the efforts to serve our PCA community and raise awareness for Covenant College.
/ $20,000 goal
The Nicholas Barker Short Fiction Prize
The Nicholas Barker Short Fiction Prize began in 2019 to encourage Covenant students to write fictional stories that offer readers glimpses into divine matters and remind us that the world we live in is a theater of God’s glory. The award is named after Dr. Nicholas Barker, former Covenant English professor. The prize is awarded annually to the best piece of unpublished short fiction by a Covenant College student.
/ $5,000 goal
The value of a Covenant College education cannot be overstated. Covenant’s Reformed liberal arts education combines academic rigor with vibrant theology unique to our campus. Help us give more students the ability to attend Covenant and be equipped to proclaim Christ’s preeminence in all things.
/ $200,000 goal
Undergraduate Departments, Majors, Minors, Certificates, Concentrations, and Programs
- Arts Administration
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Journalism and Society
- Medical Ethics Consultation
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art, 2-D Concentration
- Art, 3-D Concentration
- Art, Art History Concentration
- Art, Graphic Design Concentration
- Art, Photography Concentration
- Art minor
- Art History minor
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies, Missions Concentration
- Biblical & Theological Studies minor
- Biblical Languages minor
- History of Christianity minor
- Missions minor
- Youth Ministry minor
- Biology, Biomedical Concentration
- Biology, Environmental Concentration
- Biology, General
- Biology, Health Professions Concentration
- Biology minor
- Business, Accounting Concentration
- Business, Finance Concentration
- Business, Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management
- Business minor
- Sport Management minor
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, General
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Computer Science
- Computer Science minor
- Community Development
- Community Development minor
- Economics minor
- Education Studies
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Secondary Education Certifications through MAT program
- Education minor
- Natural Science, Pre-Engineering Studies Concentration
- English, Writing Concentration
- English minor
- Writing minor
- Coaching minor
- History, Art History Concentration
- Political Science
- International Studies
- History minor
- Political Science minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Concentrations
- Mathematics minor
- Music, Church Music Concentration
- Music, Creative Studies Concentration
- Music, General Music Concentration
- Music, Instrumental Performance Concentration
- Music, Music Education (Pre-MAT) Concentration
- Music, Organ Performance Concentration
- Music, Piano Pedagogy Concentration
- Music, Piano Performance Concentration
- Music, Vocal Performance Concentration
- Music minor
- Philosophy minor
- Physics minor
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychology minor
- Sociology, Family Studies & Social Work Concentration
- Sociology minor
- Theatre minor
- French minor
- Spanish minor