We are the Scots. We Represent.
For generations, countless alumni have brought vanloads of prospective students to our mountaintop campus, encouraged their churches to support Covenant, and connected students and fellow alumni to career opportunities. In the same way, we must continue to represent the College, investing in the next generation of Scots and revealing to them the value of a Covenant education.
- Offer to serve as a contact with the Center for Calling & Career.
- Provide names of students we should contact about attending Covenant.
- Organize a trip to Covenant for prospective students that you know.
- Connect your church with the information to join the Church Scholarship Promise program to offer Covenant scholarships to students in your church.
- Finally, rally your fellow Scots to join you in praying, representing, and giving.