Engineering 3:2 Program
Students in this program study for three years at Covenant College before transferring to an approved engineering school. The pre-engineering program allows students to gain the benefits of the Christ- centered education offered by Covenant and the excellent scientific training available from a variety of universities and technical institutes. The program prepares students for study in the areas of civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, and industrial engineering, along with their associated sub-disciplines. Please note that architecture is not an area of engineering and as such is not part of the pre-engineering program. While we have an articulation agreement as a Dual Degree Program partner institution with the Georgia Institute of Technology, recent participants in the program have also attended a number of other universities such as Auburn University, North Carolina State University, Purdue University, and the University of Alabama - Huntsville.
Where Our Alumni Are
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Professor, Iowa State University
- Senior aerodynamics design engineer, Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control
- Senior engineer, Department of Defense
- Software engineer, Quest Engineering
- Volkert & Associates, Inc.
- Fuji Film
- Bell Helicopter
- Mueller Water Products
- John Deere
- Solar Manufacturing
- Georgia Pacific
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory