Education Career Summit
Virtual Career Summit for Educators 2021
The Virtual Career Summit will be held on Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This event, held over the two evenings, will provide a unique opportunity and platform for potential employers to connect with our students, who will be graduating with either a BA in Elementary Education or an MAT degree, on May 22, 2021. Please click on the link below to view our Directory of Teacher Candidates.
How do you register?
- Sign up for a Handshake account, if you do not have one.
- Please click here to register for Tuesday evening, March 2
- Please click here to register for Wednesday evening, March 3
- Once you have registered you will receive access to a video which will instruct you how to set up your 10 minute one-on-one conversations. Our teacher candidates will sign up for the slots once these have been set up.
Is there a cost for this event?
- There is no cost to register for this event.
May I post a video on Handshake for your students to view my school?
- At this time that is not a possibility. However, you can send in any video of your school to the Education office and we would be happy to make them available to our teacher candidates. Please email email@example.com with any video for our students to view.
Directory of Teacher Candidates
The Directory provides a brief sketch on each candidate. Administrators are encouraged to review sketches to determine which candidates might be good matches for anticipated teacher vacancies.