Responsible for assisting the office services supervisor in the fulfillment of all incoming/outgoing mail and all special print projects.
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Supervise student workers and establish a work schedule around student schedules during regular work days and to accommodate special mailroom hours.
- Assist in the completion of all special printing projects.
- Assist in bulk mail output; utilization of the addressing machine as needed by mail coordinator.
- Maintain office services production equipment: duplicators, folder, facsimile, cutter, bindery equipment.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Effective at performing a variety of work projects on a daily basis.
- High school diploma
- Two years of customer service experience
- One year of supervisory experience
- Mailroom experience
- Print and copy experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College.
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments.
Interested applicants should submit the following application materials to .
- Letter of interest.
- Statement of faith & Christian experience.