Associate Director of Digital Marketing
Full-Time, 40 hrs per week
Director of Marketing and Communications
The Associate Director of Digital Marketing has the responsibility of leading the long-term digital marketing strategy of Covenant College and has significant input in the overall strategic marketing direction of the school. Leads in a variety of integrated digital and inbound marketing and social media functions to increase the college's visibility through the development and distribution of information and materials.
- Build the digital roadmap
- Strategic planning in lead generation campaigns, including pay-per-click marketing, programmatic, paid and organic social media
- Lead marketing and recruitment strategies including print, website digital marketing, and search engine optimization for target audiences based on market research data results
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Work closely with the Admissions Department in the creation and distribution of marketing content
- Forecast admissions performance trends and respond proactively to increase our market segment
- Strategic planning for the College’s social media calendar and platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and SnapChat
- Oversee the written and visual/multimedia content for digital marketing, including ads, social media networks, etc.
- Strategic planning for email campaigns and marketing collateral
- Lead the analytics and tracking of all marketing campaigns and SEO/SEM efforts using FB Ads Manager and Google Analytics, etc. and assist with designing dashboards for digital tracking
- Establish relationships with media outlets and key vendors responsible for the production and delivery of advertising to ensure timely and on-budget delivery of scheduled advertisements
- Establish a benchmark for outstanding customer service to the College and its departments. Professionally represent the College in all business interactions and settings
- Participate in committees and other forums that address the role of marketing at the College
- Provide support on and/or lead other projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Other duties may be assigned as need arises
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead in a collaborative work environment
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to craft and implement strategies focused on marketing objectives and goals
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must possess a firm grasp of both internal and external branding and marketing concepts, techniques
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, public relations, communications, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a digital marketing manager, director, or the equivalent working in higher education
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Excel, PowerPoint
- Extensive experience with Customer Relationship Management system and familiarity with Google Analytics is required
- Experience with Slate is a plus
- Familiarity with MediaPlan HQ, WorkZone and Content Management Systems is a plus
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the workday.
- Lifting: occasionally; classified as light, lifting or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) up to 10 lbs.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Before being considered, an applicant will need to submit:
- Letter of interest.
- Résumé, including contact information for three references.
- A statement of faith, sharing about his or her ongoing walk with Christ.
Submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org