New Student Pre-Orientation
The Office of Student Development is pleased to announce new student pre-orientation will be held June 17-18, 2016. This is an opportunity for accepted students to get a head start on the orientation process.
Accepted students who have paid their deposit can come to Covenant's campus to get a head start on the orientation process. During Summer Pre-Orientation, you can:
- Receive faculty advising
- Register for classes
- Get your Covenant College student ID made
- Spend the night in a residence hall
- Attend sessions that will help with the transition to college
- Take placement exams
- Speak with staff members about financial aid
- Become familiar with Covenant's campus
Accepted students who have paid their enrollment deposit can register here.