Covenant Installs, Promotes Faculty Members
Covenant College is pleased to welcome to its faculty for the 2009-2010 academic year two professors who had been serving at Covenant in other capacities.
Professor Amy Bagby is director of the Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education program, and Professor Elaine Tinholt is an assistant professor of education. Both faculty members had been employed at Covenant previously--Professor Bagby in an administrative capacity as coordinator of the B.S.E.C.E. program and Professor Tinholt as a visiting instructor of education.
In addition, several Covenant College faculty members have received promotions.
From associate professor to full professor:
- Dr. Phillip Broussard, physics
- Dr. Brian Crossman, physical education
- Prof. Camille Hallstrom, theatre & film studies
- Dr. Kelly Kapic, theological studies
From administrative faculty to associate professor:
- Dr. Kevin Eames, psychology and institutional research